With Easter coming around the corner, I wanted to share with you our family’s favorite ham recipe! My husband, who doesn’t even like ham, loves this recipe! It will not disappoint. And it is so easy. I found the recipe at www.food.com. They call it Awesome Baked Ham appropriately. It is rated as a 5 star recipe out of 255 reviews.
* 15 lbs whole bone-in gluten free ham
* 1 lb brown sugar
* ½ cup yellow mustard
* aluminum foil
1. In a medium size mixing bowl, mix yellow mustard and brown sugar until you have a thick “paste”.
2. Unwrap the ham and trim away excess fat.
3. Line the baking pan with Aluminum foil.
4. Place ham on foil and spread brown sugar/mustard paste on top.
5. Fold and seal foil.
6. Do not open again until ham is done.
7. Bake at 350° for 4 hours.
8. Let set for about 1 hr then carve.